Home About Me My Classroom Products Pinterest Facebook Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Email BlogLovin Image Map

July 8, 2015

It's Such a Wonderful Summer!

Hello! I am SO excited to be on this journey and to start blogging. First, I have to brag on Shanon and Courtney at Blogs Fit for a Queen. WOW. They created this amazing page and were so easy to work with! If you're looking to start a blog or revamp your own, they are the girls to talk to.

It is currently summer, so I have been working on re-vamping everything for TpT, making some social media sites, and just loving being a newlywed! It's been so much fun that I wanted to do something special for my blog reveal! Everything in my store is going to be a $1.00! Click HERE to go straight there. This is a limited time offer, so do not miss out!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I hope you will continue this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment