Home About Me My Classroom Products Pinterest Facebook Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Email BlogLovin Image Map

September 25, 2015

Take a Second to Peek into 2nd!


This is the first post in a series throughout the school year where you will be able to meet some awesome second grade teacher-authors! Huge thanks to Katie at Pop into Primary for arranging this whole thing! I'm so excited!

This week, take a second to meet Jackie from Neat, Sweet & Hard to Beat!

 This is what Jackie shared about herself:
"I have been teaching for over 5 years in Fairfax County, Virginia!  I was born and raised here and attending FCPS schools myself.  Most of my experience is in the primary grades but I will admit teaching 2nd grade is my favorite!  I love teaching and creating engaging lessons is my passion.  I believe that learning should be hands-on, meaningful, engaging, and collaborative! We can't learn alone, we learn the most when we work with others! Believe me, my classroom sure isn't the quietest one on the hall because we are constantly up moving, learning and interacting!

Outside of school I am a wife to a wonderful guy and a mom to our new baby girl born in May of 2015! I love working out, spending time outside, and being with my family.

I got the name for my blog because it is teachers that are neat, sweet and hard to beat! Teachers make this world go round! Teachers are the most caring, creative and kind people I know!"
She has also put her This or That Cards on sale until Sunday! You can click the cover photo to head to her store, as well.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/This-or-That-Cards-1945313

Check back every 22nd {we had some technical difficulties this month, oops!} to meet another amazing second grade teacher! I heard the October teacher is pretty cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment